how we develop leaders?
One-on-one and group coaching to support emerging, mid-level, and senior executives “step up their game” to achieve their goals.
- Onboarding to a new role
- Developing a team
- Managing organizational dynamics
- Overcoming career “stallers”
- Achieving challenging goals
- Managing complexity & polarities
- Leading change
- Balancing work/life issues
In-person and/or teleconference sessions
Set development goals
Conduct personal style and leadership assessments
Solicit input from key stakeholders
Establish metrics for success
our approach to coaching
Engage key stakeholders
Build on strengths
Keep in action
Design and facilitation of highly interactive leadership, management, and staff training, tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Identifying and Leveraging Strengths
- The Generational Divide: How to Manage Gen Y’s
- Building a Strength-Based Team
- Tying Performance to Development Planning
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Improving Performance Through Effective Communication Skills
- Delegating Effectively
- Interviewing Skills for Hiring the Best Candidate
- Developing Critical Competencies for Organizational Success
- Creating Meaningful “Stretch” Assignments
- Leader-Led Development: How Leaders Can Develop Their Future Leaders
- Improving Performance: Skills to Master; Pitfalls to Avoid
…And other custom-designed, workshops, trainings, and speaking engagements.