how do we strengthen organizations?
We develop comprehensive performance management systems to create and support a high performance culture. Processes can include goal setting, coaching, performance appraisal forms, development planning, training supervisors on coaching and communication skills, and performance management technology.
Performance management tools
Performance feedback skills
Individual development plans
Performance appraisal forms
Create strategic, systematic approaches to identify emerging leaders and accelerate their readiness for higher levels of responsibility.
See Leadership Talent Solution’s proprietary model for Succession Management:
Leadership Talent Solution’s strategic approach to succession management begins with a review of the organization’s strategy and structure:
- What is the strategy of the organization?
- Given the strategy, what are the implications for the kind of leaders needed for the future?
- What are the leadership competencies needed to achieve the strategy?
- Does the current structure support the strategy? What is the evolving organizational structure?
- What are the key positions in this future structure?
- Who are the key people with critical expertise that would be difficult to replace?
- Focus on identifying and developing high potential talent to fill those positions in the future.
The 2nd phase of Succession Management is to identify high potential talent and their development needs, and create development opportunities to accelerate their development:
- What processes are in place to identify a diverse pool of emerging leaders?
- How are future leaders assessed on their performance and their potential?
- What technology is used to track succession plans?
- What organizational data is available to assess an individual’s strengths, competencies, and development needs?
- How are development goals identified to be able to address critical development gaps?
- What development methodologies and platforms are available to close the development gaps?